I love buffalo chicken, so for me this was a pretty natural step.
- 1 boneless chicken breast, cut into small bites.
- 1/2 lb elbow macaroni or other pasta, uncooked
- 4 tbsp butter, cut into ~8-10 chunks
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces evaporated milk (You can substitute 1/2-3/4 cup skim milk and let it cook a little longer to thicken)
- 3 tbsp buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 3/4 tsp dry mustard
- 4 ounces Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces sharp white Cheddar cheese
Brown the chicken in a frying pan with a little salt and pepper, remove to a plate and set aside.
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente and drain.
Combine the eggs, evaporated milk, wing sauce, salt, pepper and mustard in a bowl.
Return the pasta to the pot and add the butter, stirring until melted. Pour in the egg mixture and add the cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted, then add the chicken and cook until the sauce reaches the desired consistency.