MODIFIED: I added some liquids to make it into a soup in an attempt to duplicate a Chicken Florentine Soup I had in a restaurant, and some protein to make it a one-dish meal.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (I don't like big chunks of artichoke, so I chop it up in the food processor.)
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (I just use a full box.)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 boneless chicken breasts, chopped bite size
- 1 quart chicken stock or broth.